The General Data Protection Regulation – or GDPR, as it is also called – contains rules on how one may process personal data. The regulation has been valid since May 25, 2018 and replaced the previous Personal Data Act (PuL).How we manage your personal data
In order to offer you our services, we need to process your personal data. We safeguard your privacy and do not collect more information than we need. We never sell the information to third parties. It is important that you read and understand our data protection policy before ordering or using our services. If you have any questions about our data protection policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By ordering or using FrostPharma’s services, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree to FrostPharma using electronic communication channels to communicate and send information to you. Here we explain how we collect and use your personal data. We also describe what your rights are.Collection and use of data
What information do we collect?
This data protection policy covers all of the data we collect from e.g. websites, social media, contact by telephone, email and at events/trade fairs. We may combine personal data collected in one way (e.g. a website) with personal data that has been collected in another way (e.g. at trade fairs).The information you give us
You may directly or indirectly give us information about yourself and your company in a number of different ways, such as when you order our products and services or contact us on our website, when you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone, when you sign up for a course, a meeting, a seminar, etc., when you report that you want to receive newsletters or interact on our social media platforms. This information may be:
- Personal and contact information – name, address information, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your profession and workplace.
- Payment Information – invoice address, reference person, and other billing information.
When you come in contact with us, we can collect information about the following (please note that we do not always collect all the data mentioned below):
- Personal and contact information – name, invoice and residential address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your profession and workplace.
- Information about services and deliveries – details regarding the services you subscribe to or buy, e.g. ongoing consulting services, assignments, projects or training courses and newsletters you read.
- Financial information – Credit rating
- Historical information – previous purchases, participation in training and meetings, payment history.
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, geographic information, operating system, platform and screen resolution (via statistics tools and newsletter system).
Provide and improve our products and services
All data is used to provide and improve our products and services to our customers. Here you can see what information we process, in what situations, and what legal basis we support our usage thereof. Information marked with* means that the information is voluntary and that we only collect it if you have chosen to submit it to us in running text or over the telephone.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties without your permission. Sometimes we share your personal data with suppliers or subcontractors in order to carry out our commitments to you. We comply with legal, technical and organisational requirements for your information to be handled securely. If FrostPharma or a substantial part of FrostPharma’s assets is acquired by a third party, personal data on FrostPharma’s customers may be passed on to the third party, so that the task can be continued.How do we process your personal data?
We strive to always store your personal data inside the EU/EEA. However, in some situations the data can be processed outside the EU/EEA by a third party, such as a technology supplier or subcontractor. We will always take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your information is handled at the same level as the protection offered in the EU/EEA.For how long do we save your personal data?
We save data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the information was collected or to carry out our commitments, and as long as required by statutory storage periods, especially with regards to reporting requirements.Your rights
- When you are registered with us you have several rights that you should know about.
- You have the right to request a registry extract free of charge, once annually.
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and the right to limit the processing of personal data until it has been changed.
- You have the right to be forgotten, but the deletion of personal data cannot be done if it is required to fulfil the agreement, or if another Swedish or European law, court order or authority decision says otherwise, and whether it is based on legitimate interest. If you think that there are no justified reasons or that a legitimate interest is incorrect, you have the right to object to the processing.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent, file a complaint about the processing to the Data Inspectorate and object to direct marketing.
We may update this data protection policy. We will announce any changes at www.anthroppharma.com and also notify the changes made in the data protection policy. You can contact us at any time if you want access to previous versions.Contact us
We have a designated responsible person for data protection issues. For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact us on email@example.com Personal data manager is Henrik Alfredsson at FrostPharma, corporate registration number: 556814-1708. Address: Berga Backe 2, SE-182 53 Danderyd, Sweden Tel: +46 8 243660
Anthrop Pharmaceuticals’ data protection policy was last updated on 25-05-2018.External address sources
FrostPharma has engaged the company Medmind AB in order to enable communication with executives within the healthcare sector, and to be able to determine who is entitled to receive medical product information and/or medicinal product tests. For more information about Medmind AB’s Data Protection Policy, please go to: http://medmind.se/gdpr.aspx.